NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO WIN THE BUILDERS CHALLENGE. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: The Builders Challenge, Furniture Flip Challenge, The Artists Challenge, Big Build Off, Ten Day Challenge, Mini Challenge, or any other challenge affiliated with Makers Challenge Central LLC is open only to those who register, and who are 18 as of the date of entry. All challenges affiliated with Makers Challenge Central LLC are open to everyone, however we can only guarantee sponsored prizes to individuals living in the United States. Makers Challenge Central LLC, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Challenge. The Challenge (“Campaign”) is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Makers Challenge Central LLC as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Challenge (“Campaign”).
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted as outlined in each individual challenge. All online entries must be received by the challenge’s published ending.
- How to Enter: The Challenge must be entered by submitting a registration entry using the online form provided or as otherwise directed in the entry website post. The entry must fulfill all Challenge requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Makers Challenge Central LLC. For single entry giveaways, you may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Makers Challenge Central LLC.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of The Challenge will receive prizes as listed in the sponsors page of each challenge affiliated with Makers Challenge Central pertaining to each Challenge. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Makers Challenge Central LLC and The Builders Challenge. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Makers Challenge Central LLC or The Builders Challenges’ discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Makers Challenge Central LLC and The Builders Challenge to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a select panel of judges under the supervision of Makers Challenge Central LLC. Winner will be notified by DM thru Instagram within ten (10) days following selection of Winner. Makers Challenge Central LLC shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Due to high shipping costs and import tariffs Makers Challenge Central LLC cannot guarantee all sponsored products will be received by any winners outside of United States. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Makers Challenge Central LLC SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CHALLENGE, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Makers Challenge Central LLC, anyone acting on behalf of Makers Challenge Central LLC, The Builders Challenge, Furniture Flip Challenge, Artists Challenge, Big Build Off, Mini Challenge, Ten Day Challenge or any other challenge affiliated with Makers Challenge Central LLC (including its sponsor(s) and prize suppliers), and Makers Challenge Central LLC’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about The Challenge, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Makers Challenge Central LLC or The Builders Challenge. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Makers Challenge Central LLC from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Makers Challenge Central LLC may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: Makers Challenge Central LLC or The Builders Challenge reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Challenge should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Makers Challenge Central LLC’s or The Builders Challenge’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, The Builders Challenge may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Makers Challenge Central LLC or The Builders Challenge. Makers Challenge Central LLC or The Builders Challenge reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Makers Challenge Central LLC or The Builders Challenge has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Challenge, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Challenge rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Makers Challenge Central LLC and The Builders Challenge reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Makers Challenge Central LLC, The Builders Challenge, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, sponsors, prize suppliers, and each of their representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF United States AND Alaska, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Alaska having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Makers Challenge Central LLC or The Builders Challenge is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- By entering giveaways on this website, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.